Mobilio product Limited Warranty
This warranty will be provided by Mobilio Co., Ltd. or the relevant local affiliate listed at the following address: https://www.mobilio.io/warranty (“MOBILIO”). MOBILIO provides the warranty set out in this document, in respect of the Mobilio vibration monitoring DAQ, sensors and/or accessory (“”) purchased in Korea, to the consumer (the “ ”). If the Warranty service is provided in a different country to Korea, the service may be delayed.
The Warranty is voluntarily offered by MOBILIO and is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers in Korea under laws governing the sale of consumer goods and to any rights of the consumer against the original retail seller of the Product and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
What is covered by this Warranty
1. MOBILIO warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
2. The Warranty is provided for a period of: twelve (12) months in respect of the device; six (6) months in respect of the charger; and, twelve (12) months in respect of the portfolio keyboard, from the date of the original retail purchase of the Product (“ ”).
What MOBILIO will do in the event of a Warranty claim
3. During the Warranty Period, MOBILIO or an authorized service center, the list of authorized service centers is available at the following address: www.consumer.Mobilio.com (“Authorized Service Center”) will repair or replace, at MOBILIO’s option, the Product or any relevant parts thereof in the event of any defect in the materials and workmanship.
4. The repaired Product or part or, the Product or part provided as a replacement for a defective Product or part, shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship. Repair or replacement of a Product or part may involve the use of a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit.
5. The consumer shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period. All replaced defective Product, parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of MOBILIO.
6. The Warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product or part shall continue for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the Product which was repaired or replaced or, for three (3) months from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
7. The consumer will be required to provide the original retail purchase receipt or other documentation or information requested or required by applicable legislation in respect of the date and place of purchase. In the event that such information is not presented or if it is incomplete or illegible, MOBILIO reserves the right to refuse providing the above service in respect of the Warranty claim.
What is not covered by the Warranty
8. This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
a) Normal wear and tear of the Product or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product.
b) The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
c) Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than MOBILIO or an Authorized Service Center.
d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
f) Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
g) Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
h) Use outside of use permitted under the Product’s user manual.
9. This Warranty will not be available: a) if the serial number or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or, b) without any proof of purchase.
10. The Warranty applies to the Product as originally supplied. The Warranty does not apply to any software or other equipment owned by MOBILIO or third parties however, you should check the end-user license agreement, separate warranty/ guarantee statement(s) and/or any exclusions which are provided or intended to apply to such items.
11. Before delivering your Product to MOBILIO or an Authorized Service Center for service under this Warranty, you should make a backup copy of the contents of your Product and remove all personal information and disable all security passwords.
Limitation of MOBILIO’s liability
12. Except for the express warranties set forth above, MOBILIO grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise.
13. MOBILIO is not responsible or liable for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data before delivering your Product to MOBILIO or an Authorized Service Center for service under this Warranty.
14. To the extent permitted by local laws, MOBILIO shall not be liable for any loss which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach by MOBILIO of this Warranty. As a consumer your use of the devices shall be non-commercial. MOBILIO shall therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings contracts or time arising out of your use of or inability to use the device.
15. In any event, MOBILIO and its supplier’s liability under this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the consumer for the Product or the current replacement value, whichever is greater.
16. Nothing in this warranty shall exclude or limit MOBILIO’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
17. If you experience any difficulty please contact the MOBILIO hotline or refer to services on the MOBILIO website.
18. This Warranty shall be updated by MOBILIO from time to time. Please refer to the MOBILIO website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.